Parents are requested to impart health education to their children to enable the following :
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Eat balanced diet.
- Drink clean water.
- Follow a regular exercise schedule.
- Have adequate sleep for at least 8 hours.
Parents are expected to :
- Imunize their children as per the doctor’s advice.
- Not send children suffering from conjunctivitis, chicken pox, measles, influenza, mumps etc. to school till the prescribed period of infection is over.
- Produce a doctor’s certificate permitting the child to attend school when a student returns to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease.
- Inform the school authorities in writing if the child is suffering from a chronic decease stating the history of illness and special precautions to be taken, if any.
- All students are covered under the General Accidental Insurance Policy with the sum assured of 1,00,000/- and extra mediclaim facility of 10% sum assured (which ever is less). The time and place of accident will not matter. Claims will be settled by the Insurance Company only as per their term and conditions after the submission of required document and proof only for Bhilai.
Do note that :
The school has a well-equipped medical room and school provides first-aid to a child in case of need.
- A comprehensive annual medical check up of each child is done by qualified doctors to monitor the child’s physical growth.
- A medical card to record the health status and growth status of the child is maintained and a report thereof is sent to the parents for information and necessary action.
- Medical Insurance of students of 10,000.